Wednesday, November 29, 2006

i'm movin'

Hey folks--those of you who've stuck through my dry writing spell--I'm moving. C got us a domain a while back, with the intention of, well, just having a webplace for links and pictures and various other wonders that the internets make possible. And I'm moving erratica on over there--I've already moved the files, although (sorry, oV) none of the pictures made the jump--I guess they're not as nimble as text when jumping 'cross virtual gorges. I'll be on wordpress over there, which I like (so far), and I think/hope that I'll be able to avoid the frequent interruptions that I've encountered on blogger. Plus, I can do categories over there (I probably could over here, too, but I never took the time to figure it out, since I would often seem to "time out" of blogger before I got anywhere). So those of you who come here to read bike stuff but get bored by the family stuff, or those friends and members of my family who check up on me here but couldn't tell a gear ratio from a cantilever brake (and are happy that way), can all filter out their respective "noise." And for those of you who read it all--you're my kind of people, and you're welcome, too.

Please note that the site is still a work in progress (certainly not ready for prime time), and it's here: chabriessmith.com/erratica.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Olaf Vanderhoot said...

looks good.


oh wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home