Friday, October 06, 2006

Hudson CX

No, I didn't race--but took the fam over to Sconny on a beautiful day to catch the big boys' race. Great venue for watching, and a fun race. Watched Hareland and Wunder-Bjorn duke it out after Bergmania slipped back ("not my day," he hollered near the end); watched Super Pete take the A2 category; watched Diamond show off his mad CX-skills; and basically got the itch again. I blame Skibby, who doggedly raced with a smile on his face (okay, so it was a grimace, but he really was good-natured) despite caboosing it--he reminded me that CX is first and foremost for fun. So look for me soon, suffering at the back end of a few B races. Actually, don't look for me--I'd just as soon remain anonymous for the time being.

Anyway, P took some pictures while the baby slept:


Diamond was strong...


And Pete was flyin'.

Here's a link to more pix of GP A-racers--enjoy! (it's very cool in slide show mode.)

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger StevenCX said...

That was a fun race - the more the merrier!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Pete said...

S & C,
Thanks for the great photo spread from Hudson

Hope to see you out there soon
Pete

 

Post a Comment

<< Home